VTS’10 Final Manuscript Submission Instructions
Below please find the information necessary for submitting the final version of your accepted VTS’10 paper. Please note that we need you to complete all three steps of the submission process by Friday, February 19th.
Step 1: Create an IEEE Xplore compliant .pdf version of your manuscript.
All papers must pass through IEEE PDF eXpress for inclusion in the VTS’10 program and electronic proceedings, as well as the IEEE Conference Publications Program (CPP) which includes IEEE Xplore. Papers can be up to 6 pages long in US Letter size (8.5” x 11”). Please do not forget to remove any page numbers. Follow the two links below to obtain templates for Word and Latex, respectively:
Once you have prepared your manuscript:
1. Access the IEEE PDF eXpress web site by following the link below.
a. Click "New Users – Click Here".
b. Enter vts10x for the Conference ID, your email address, and choose a new password. Continue to enter information as prompted.
c. Check that the contact information is still valid, and click "Submit".
d. You will receive online and email confirmation of successful account setup.
Previous users, but using it the first time for a new conference:
a. Enter vts10x for the Conference ID, your email address, and enter the password you used for your old account.
b. When you click "Login", you'll receive an error saying you need to set up an account. Simply click "Continue". By entering your previously used email address and password combination, you will enable your old account for access to this new conference.
c. You will receive online and email confirmation of successful account setup.
a. Enter vts10x for the Conference ID, email address and password.
2. For each conference paper, click "Create New Title".
3. Enter identifying text for the paper (title is recommended but not required).
4. Click "Submit PDF for Checking" or "Submit Source Files for Conversion".
5. Indicate platform, source file type (if applicable), click Browse and navigate to file, and click "Upload file". You will receive online and email confirmation of successful upload.
6. You will receive an email with your Checked PDF or IEEE PDF eXpress-converted PDF attached. If you submitted a PDF for Checking, the email will show if your file passed or failed.
Once your paper passes the IEEE PDF eXpress check, you will receive an email. Please forward that email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The PDF eXpress confirmation email must be received by Feb. 19th, 2010 Acknowledgments will be sent to all authors.
Step 2: Submit the IEEE copyright form.
All authors have to transfer the copyright of their papers to IEEE in order to include them in the VTS’10 program and electronic proceedings, as well as the IEEE Conference Publications Program (CPP) which includes IEEE Xplore. Authors are responsible for obtaining all clearances related to publication of their papers. The copyright form can be downloaded from the following link:
Please print out the form, sign and date it, and e-mail a scanned version to Prof. Yiorgos Makris at email@example.com or fax it to +1 (203) 432-7481 (attn. Prof. Yiorgos Makris). The signed IEEE copyright form must be received by Feb. 19th, 2010. Acknowledgments will be sent to all authors.
Step 3: Submit the final manuscript.
Final versions of accepted papers as well as presentations and presenter biographies will be collected through the VTS online submission system:
1. Login at http://www.tttc-vts.org/public_html/new/2010/submissions.php#login using the same account you used to submit your paper.
2. Click on view my papers on the left menu.
3. For each accepted paper you will be allowed to perform the following actions:
Please contact the Publications Chair (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions.